
Saturday, September 04, 2004
| CURRENT MOON lunar phases |
Family & Friends
- Melissa
- Cheri
- Tina
- Marie
- Jon Courson
- Koinonia House
- No Greater Joy
- Blue Letter Bible
- Titus 2
- Titus Two
- Raising Godly Tomatoes
- Preschoolers and Peace
- Ambleside Online
- Old Fashioned Education
- Simply Charlotte Mason
- Learn to Read at Starfall
- Math Trainer
- MEP Free Math Curriculum
- Calvary Chapel Bible Curriculum
- Learning Page
- School @ Home
- Brightly Beaming
- No Greater Joy...
- Today is our "Saturday"!
- "Hello!"
- Busy...
- The day I thought would never end...
- Shopping!
- Midwife Update!
- 1 book finished in like a year or more!!!
- Thursday update...
- My garden (thanks to my aunt Jayne), here's the gr...
- Name: Alicia
- Location: Washington, United States
General Links
Homeschool Links
Previous Posts
About Me
I'm 36, married to my best friend... Mike, whom I met when I was 14 years old! I have 5 kiddos: Jordan (1997), Kaitlyn (2000), Joshua (2003), Ryan (2005) and Anika born 7/26/08!!!.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home