Today is our "Saturday"!
No real plans for today, it appears Katie might be getting sick... she has been complaining of a sore throat. :o( So she is resting on the couch watching Seasame Street with Joshua. Jordan is playing Jurassic Park on his computer, Mike is sleeping (he worked 2 doubles in a row, then yesterday went to the gym for 2 hour and got to sleep close to 4am), I'm trying to let him sleep until 12pm. That will give him just about 8 hours. :o)
Last night was the "Predators of the Heart" show at church. I stayed home with Josh so he could nap, he has been VERY fussy the past couple days... I wonder if he has a sore throat too?? The kids loved it, Jordan however was a touch disappointed that he did not get called on to participate, maybe next year.
I will try to post some pictures of the event last night later today.
Off to get Josh ready for nap.
by God's grace,
Alicia




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home