No Greater Joy...
Mike and I were able to see Michael & Debi Pearl in person at their "To Train Up a Child - No Greater Joy" seminar. It was wonderfully funny, motivating and encouraging.
When we got back to G'pa & G'ma's house Joshua greeted us at the door with an excited smile, Jordan begging us to let him borrow Jurassic Park #1 movie and Katie was on the couch sick. :o( Poor thing... fever, coughing and a sore throat. So we bundled everybody up and I took the kids home while Mike ran to the gym.
Jordan was telling me on the way to G'pa & G'ma's house today that he wished Joshua could have been at the "Predators of the Heart" show at church Wed. night. Well... here's how it went:
Jordan: Mom, I sure wish Joshua could have seen the "Predators of the Heart" show.
Mom: I know hon, but he was a little too young to care right now and he really needed his sleep.
Jordan: I bet if he did go and Grandma was holding his hand and then she fell asleep and he got away... and managed to get all the way up to the front the alligator would have eaten him.
Mom: Well I'm sure Grandma would not fall asleep at the animal show.
Jordan: But SHE DID! She fell asleep at the show!
Mom: Oh... ummm.... But Grandpa was there and so I'm sure Joshua would have been fine.
Jordan: Unless Grandpa didn't notice he got away from Grandma.
LOL!
K, I have to go and get some stuff ready for tomorrow.
by God's grace,
Alicia




2 Comments:
Alicia, the Pearl's will be near here next weekend. It would be hard for us to get sitters... do you think the children would make it through it all if we take them? The church won't be offering child-care, but they say the children are welcome in the seminar... it's a two-hour seminar though... and... well... my children aren't... erm... trained to be quiet that long....
I am so ROTFLOL @ Jordan.
Post a Comment
<< Home