Tuesday, August 17, 2004

1 book finished in like a year or more!!!

I can't believe it! I finally finished the last Left Behind book last night! Other than a few homeschooling books, this is the first enjoyable reading book I have finished in over a year or so. The 2nd to last Left Behind book I had to listen to on audio CD. I feel so happy to have finally completed a book! :o)

I have been incredibly tired for the past week and so by the time I have a chance to update on here (say nap time) I'm usually falling asleep myself. Sorry for the lack of updates on here.

We switched internet services today and so I spent over an hour trying to figure out a username for my new e-mail address... ugh. Every thing I wanted was taken. But I did finally find one that was not and I like it!

I'm so excited about an upcoming event... Sept. 3rd, Michael & Debi Pearl are coming to Washington! And so Mike and I will be attending with the hopes to get a big boost in our parenting skills.

Oh and Puyallup Fair is coming! Sept. 10-26th! Hooray! Our yearly adventure and the only time we get our family "picture" done. Well, it's not really a "picture", but a "caricature".

I have about 24 weeks left until baby gets here and I'm beginning to panic and make list of things that have to get done before then. If it weren't for the children in my life I would never get things accomplished! LOL! Knowing that baby #4 is coming has really put some motivation in my life to get things done that I have been procrastinating on. And so, as true to my typical pregnancy, I hit the "make lists" stage last night. I sat in my room making a list of everything that needed to be done or purchased for our master bathroom and master bedroom. I usually go through each room and sit there for about 30 min. or more making these incredibly detailed lists of what HAS to be done and bought before baby is born. And then I become a mad-driven-woman to get them accomplished by that time. I am guilty of being a nag sometimes, but I think I'm getting better at not doing that.

Ok, I better get busy doing something productive. The kids (all of them) are down for a nap (they got to bed late last night and woke up early) and I have a little bit of energy... so I have to run before I miss my chance.



baby web sites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com