Midwife Update!
I had my check up today and got to hear baby's heart beat nice & strong! 140-150's. All is great, picked up some new vitamins that I'm hoping and praying will help with my fatigue. My midwife just got back from a missionary trip to Fiji, where they built a medical center in about 3 weeks time. I got to hear some of the great stories at my appointment about how God provided and how they walked into this by pure faith... everything was going wrong, obstacles left & right and more challenges to mention... yet God pulled it all together as He always does. Next appointment is Sept. 16th, at which time I will be HALF WAY done with my pregnancy!!! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by.
This post is rather dry... I have a really bad headache and I just can't think. So I'm going to end it now and hopefully will check back in tomorrow!
By His grace,
Alicia



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home