Monday, July 26, 2004

It's almost over...

Today was one of thee roughest days so far.  Everything has fallen apart and the house is a disaster... but the kids are in bed now, I have stopped crying and Mike will be home soon.  I figured out how to add a Bush/Cheney news alert at the base of my blog, still can't figure out how to add pictures from another site though.  I was inspired (again) by my friend Cheri, who began a political blog called Decidedly Right.  Love it and hope someday that I will be informed well enough to begin my own & hold my ground.  I know it in my head, but right now if we were to debate... I would freeze up and nothing would get out.  ;o) 

Ok, I feel a little better now and need to go put this house back in to some sort of order.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com