Over 1/4 done, Fish ponds & Humidity...
I just realized today that I'm 1/4 done with this pregnancy!!! One more week and I will be in the 2nd trimester. I can't believe how fast time is flying by.
So on Saturday Katie & Jordan went over to the neighbors as they were having the reception for the 2nd wedding ceremony and they would go back & forth with some of the kids from there... I would occasionally check on them from my bedroom window (I can see their backyard from there) and everytime I looked they were fine, running around being silly. Well a short time laterKatie came home dripping wet from head to toe. Apparently she was looking at the fish in the 2-foot fish pond/fountain that they had set up in their backyard and she fell in... completely. Water in the nose & lots of crying. No adults saw her, which I find odd as the fish pond was a focal point for the wedding and there was about 50-75 adults in the backyard... so we got her dried up and then I made sure they stayed in our yard & within my reach for the rest of the day.
Today it was about 85+ degrees outside, but the humidity is high... very muggy, that heavy heat that makes you not want to do or go anywhere. Today I didn't feel good and this heat did NOT help. However the temp. is now dropping (it's about 10:25pm now) and it is somewhat bearable (still 83 degrees inside) so I better get to cleaning up and put the kiddos to bed early tonight.
Hope to write more later, but no promises. ;o)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home