
Friday, July 23, 2004
| CURRENT MOON lunar phases |
Family & Friends
- Melissa
- Cheri
- Tina
- Marie
- Jon Courson
- Koinonia House
- No Greater Joy
- Blue Letter Bible
- Titus 2
- Titus Two
- Raising Godly Tomatoes
- Preschoolers and Peace
- Ambleside Online
- Old Fashioned Education
- Simply Charlotte Mason
- Learn to Read at Starfall
- Math Trainer
- MEP Free Math Curriculum
- Calvary Chapel Bible Curriculum
- Learning Page
- School @ Home
- Brightly Beaming
- Katie with a neighborhood boy that found the wigs ...
- Joshua w/his underwear hats! One of Jordan's and ...
- Checkin' in...
- I could not have said it better myself...
- Over 1/4 done, Fish ponds & Humidity...
- Kids, Weddings with "Ring Masters" and AC
- Mike, Midwife, Vacation and stuff...
- My final grocery total spent & saved in June of 2004.
- One of those days...
- The Toaster…
- Name: Alicia
- Location: Washington, United States
General Links
Homeschool Links
Previous Posts
About Me
I'm 36, married to my best friend... Mike, whom I met when I was 14 years old! I have 5 kiddos: Jordan (1997), Kaitlyn (2000), Joshua (2003), Ryan (2005) and Anika born 7/26/08!!!.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home