Sunday, July 25, 2004

Second Trimester!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!  We've made it to week 12!  Feeling better & better each week.  Baby is about 3 inches  now and "all major components of the his/her body are formed and now must grow and mature."

My aunt came over today to "fix" the garden.  She planted a nice little tomato plant over a month ago and now it has tripled in size and is thriving, but did not have any support and so it was laying on the ground.  So she made a little wooden "cage" to hold it upright.  Thanks to my aunt I have not only a tomato plant growing, but radishes, carrots, beans, oregano, rosemary, lavender, carnations, and so on.  My only duty is to make sure I get out and WATER the poor things.  So far I've only killed half the rosemary & part of the lavender.  Not bad for someone who has a "black" thumb.  ;o)

We managed to get ALL our homeschooling done today in spite of the heat & humidity and the headache I had.  Hooray!  I love days like that where we can actually finish our goals in the set time! 

Ok it is really late (even for me) and I have to sleep now.

in God's grace,
Alicia



baby web sites


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com