Friday, January 28, 2005

Final stretch...

Hubby thought for sure it would be today, and I even thought it possible last night. Felt really bad and had to hand off the kids the SECOND Mike walked in the door after work. But I'm doing ok today - no contractions. Which is good because I have more to do around here. Mike took the day off and made me nap and take it easy. He did school with the kiddos and now is at Home Depot w/Katie. Josh is sleeping and I'm trying to get Jordan to do the laundry for me, but it's not working very well. ;o)

Anyways, just wanted to check in and say "I'm here and Ok."

If any of you think of me this next week... please pray for peace and a good delivery. Thank you!

in God's grace,
Alicia




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com