Week Two of school DONE!
Ok, we have made it 2 weeks and we are still ahead! Yay! Jordan is doing great and Katie is beginning to really take to her ABC's & 123's! She even wrote her first name all by herself the other day!! I was so happy! :o) We all know how to say the letter A & B in sign language and we also know how to say Red Apple & Alligator in sign language & Spanish. Joshua will even sign the "red apple" sign for me if he is feeling in the mood to comply. ;o)
We had a light dusting of snow again today, but for the most part it is just about gone. Kinda hoping for more, kinda not. I want to make sure that my midwife can get here without any difficultlies when it is time to have baby.
The kids are in bed early and so I need to go clean up for a bit and maybe watch a movie before crashing. I had too much caffeine today and I doubt sleep will come any time soon.
In God's grace,
Alicia




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home