9 days until DUE DATE!!!
Ok, so in reality baby could be here from a few hours up to another 3 weeks... or so. But there's only 9 days left until I reach my DUE DATE! Woohoo! I can't believe it!
Mike thinks baby will be here by the 28th, I'm kinda hoping baby will stay put until February. I would like a Feb. baby. Maybe a "groundhog" day baby! :o) However, if baby wants to come early... then I'm ready!
I feel pretty yucky right about now, I can tell body is getting ready for baby... but that doesn't mean too much, delivery could still be a ways off. I have my next appt. on Thursday, so I will up date when I get back from there.
Now I need some sleep... so I'm going to sign off now. ;o)



1 Comments:
Ummm... I dunno, didn't think about that. ;o) You are too funny Dana!
Post a Comment
<< Home