School, Nesting, Etc...
Even though today is really only considered our "Tuesday", Jordan is done with all his subjects except Spanish & Science. He will finish that up with one big test tomorrow. He finished up the workbooks a week early and spent yesterday & today doing the BIG end of the workbook tests. Which he passed with flying colors! :o) So we are ending school early today and they get to play while I prep for baby.
I woke up last night with a good sized contraction that made me panic... WAIT, I'm not ready!!! I have to clean the house and I still have NO Newborn Diapers!!! And so today I will try to tap into that "nesting" thing that I have only heard about, but never really experienced. The house isn't bad, but it is NOT where I want it to be. And so with that I should get off the computer and begin on the most important room: mine. Since I plan on laboring in my room, I want that one to be the nicest. I bought some new candles to light when I begin labor, so I need to have those set up and then finish up on the drawers/vacuuming... I just washed the bedding so I have a few more days before I have to do that again.
K, off I go... hope to post more later! :o)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home