Thursday, January 20, 2005

Any day now...

I had my 37/38 week appt today with the midwife and baby Ryan is still head down, great heartbeat, very active and a touch posterier (which explains why my back hurts today). I have some more exercises to work on getting Ryan to move anterior so that labor can go a bit smoother. I have been told that baby can come any time now, but I haven't had a child before week 39, so I'm guessing I have at least 10 days.

I finally purchased the rest of the "must haves" today! Hooray! My parents are coming over on Sunday so that Mike & I can have one last big date before baby gets here. I'm hoping to go buy a few extra baby things and announcements that day. I don't think we will take in a movie though... we tried that a while back and I was soooo uncomfortable in the theatre chairs. I would much rather get a movie and watch it here at home after the kids are in bed.

As for my desire to begin "nesting" the other day... well, that just didn't happen. Everything looks pretty much the same, except I did some of the general cleaning... and so I need to get a move on that tonight, tomorrow and Saturday.

And so... off I go to get laundry started! Woohoo. ;o)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com