One of those days...
Ok, so you all know that I started off the day crying over the toaster. Well it didn't get much better after that. This pregnancy has been sooooo different from the others and I'm just not feeling good at all. I tried to sleep as much as possible... whenever Josh went to take a nap, so did I. But I'm still exhausted. And the kicker of it all is I won't be able to sleep tonight. Oh well. Only 2 more weeks until I reach 2nd trimester!! Praying I will feel a touch more normal then. Until that time... I need to just do what I can, beg for patience & strength and accept that my home will be a touch unkempt for a while and that will just have to be OK.
We didn't get much school done today, Jordan did however (even in his extra hyper-weirded out mode tonight) get his math done and it was all correct & done within the time range I was hoping for! Love those moments! Jordan's reading is doing great too, he read to me & Katie today and has been reading independently as well.
Katie is showing a slight interest in letters, she can write the letter "M" and "A", however hasn't a clue what letter it is. ;O)
I have to go and do a quick pre-Hubby clean up. May the Lord bless you all & your families. :o)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home