Friday, July 04, 2008

36.4 week check up...

I am now seeing the midwife weekly until baby arrives. Today went well, baby's heart rate is good, I'm measuring 37 weeks - which is good because I have been measuring 2-3 weeks ahead for the past few months which had me worried about this being a BIG baby, but the measurements are evening out again. Baby is NOT breech (at the moment, however she keeps moving a TON so she could go the wrong direction - praying for that not to happen).

I have been getting sick occasionally after I eat or take my super prenatal vitamins, it doesn't happen often, but I will be sick for about 4 hours after my big prenatals and a time or two after I have had dinner... my midwife's assistant thinks my gall bladder is going. Great. I cannot even tell you how ridiculous that is. My midwife told me to "rebuke that thought... we are NOT going there!" I agree. I just can't fathom what another surgery would do to my system. I know people have many surgeries over and over, so I really can't say much - however the reactions I get from any surgery I have had in the past 2 years have resulted in a month of rashes/weird reactions due to me not being able to handle adhesives/cleansers/etc... This was never a problem before my accident by the way.

Let's see, I have been having contractions on & off for a while now. They have been fairly painful so it has been good practice for me to try and relax through them. ;o)

I got just about everything purchased for the homebirth, now I just need to sterilize/wash/set up and pack up things so they are ready to go when labor begins.

Still have to go through clothes, nothing is washed yet for baby. Will get on that this weekend.

Ok, it's late, laundry is ready to be switched and I need to go to bed before the kids decide it is time to begin celebrating the 4th of July.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com