75% done... 25% to go!!!!
Just had my last monthly visit to the midwife, we are now meeting every 2 weeks! Eeek! All is good so far, baby's heart rate is around 140, all my vitals are fine... took more blood today for some more tests. Baby is breech right now, but that isn't surprising, most of my kiddos stay breech until the week or two before they are born.
My aunt came over today to help me out with the storage room, I was pretty much useless, but she worked hard as usual and it looks much better. There's more to be done and then I need to move on to the downstairs office/laundry area.
More later!





1 Comments:
If you need any help working on rooms, you know I am super organized and even a little OCD. I am happy to help any time you need!
Post a Comment
<< Home