~ May ~ 12 weeks ~ third trimester ~
It's May. I have 12 weeks left until DUE date. I'm trying very hard NOT to panic or hyperventilate. Time is truly flying by WAY to fast. My reading has stalled... I finished off a couple of the books I had on my goal list, but not any where near where I wanted to be. I still have 12 weeks to get more done, but as I have hit the 3rd trimester I'm feeling more and more tired, sore and overwhelmed. My bad leg has started swelling and feeling more and more irritated, I need to become more active, but I don't wanna when I feel like this. HOWEVER, I need to just do it.
I had another fun surprise today from my neighbor Julie... she dropped off another box full of baby girl clothes! Now I have a box of 0-3 and a box of 3-6 size clothing! All Katie's baby clothes went to my sil (Tanya) when Selah was born, so I had nothing for a girl. I actually have a couple boxes of baby boy stuff too! My cousin Jay brought over a bunch of his grandson's clothing he just grew out of, all of it in good shape! So either way I'm covered for a little while. :o) Praying for a girl though. ;o)

I started visiting Facebook a bit lately, I registered on there back at about the time I signed into to MySpace, but Facebook is not very "user-friendly" and so I avoided it... until... I was introduced to Word Twist and Scramble! OH how I love word games! And I get to challenge my friends!! So it is more fun than playing the computer. So if you are on Facebook and wanna challenge me to a game... please do. :o)
Ok, it's late and I have to go work on the 7th load of laundry I just took out of the dryer... I got behind a day or two and it piled up FAST. As I was going downstairs to get the last load, I was bringing down a new batch of dirty clothes. I was soooo close to getting ALL the clothes cleaned. Oh well, tomorrow can be the day. :o)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home