1, 2, 3, 4, and now 5...

Have you ever cleaned out your pocket
And discovered a ten dollar bill?
You really weren't expecting it,
But it gave your heart a thrill!
Have you ever opened the door
And there before your eyes
You saw the flower man standing
With an armful of surprise?
Well a surprise is exactly what's happened
To us as a man and a wife
The Lord has been gracious and perfectly good
By adding to us a new life!
We could have told you in person
But it's very important you see
That we only see thoughts and reactions
Of happiness, smiles, and glee!
So once you've had time to digest it
And been able to ponder it all
When you have a nice word about all that you've heard,
Feel free to give us a call!





2 Comments:
WOOTY! I am so excited for you!!! YAY, YAY, YAY!
Cant Wait!!!! Only 227 days, yeah! I am so happy for the both of you, I am praying for a girl♥
Post a Comment
<< Home