Monday, August 06, 2007

One year update on the ferry boat accident...

I can't believe it has already been a year since I fell on the ferry boat and got injured. The wound closed up around January and I have been focusing on the ankle since then. I have a MRI scheduled on the 10th in hopes that we will find out why it hurts so bad still. We thought it was just because of the bad sprain I recieved, but it's getting worse as I do more.

So that's where we are at... wound is done, on to the ankle now. Hopefully this will get cleared up quickly.

This also means we just celebrated our 11th year anniversary, we had a nice evening out & about. We avoided any stairs. LOL!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com