Blackberry Cobbler!!
With the kids coming back each day with stained shirts, dirty hands and a bowl full of green/red/kinda black and then some ripe blackberries I was delighted to find that Pioneer Woman had a recipe on there for Blackberry Cobbler! She has to be the most down to earth and amazing cook that I have found in blog land. :o)
Sooo I made blackberry cobbler (by the way it is #1 on her list, #2 was more complex) from scratch tonight. That's right... me!! I know that this is not a suprise to those who really know me, but for those in the World Wide Web... I'm not nearly domesticated as I wish to be. So this simple (and as it turned out easy) task of making a cobbler from scratch has given me hope for my future. LOL!
Check it out:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home