Wednesday, August 22, 2007

~10~TEN~10~TEN~ August 22nd, 2007!

When Mike and I first got married I knew down the road it would get harder and harder to find the time to go out on a date night. So I started a new anniversary so that we could have one more reason to celebrate our marriage.



Today is our....
10 Years

10 Months

10 Weeks

10 Days

Anniversary!!


This is the first year where our Yr/Mo/Wk/Dy anniversary actually comes after celebrating 2 anniversaries. We just celebrated our 11th year of marriage on Aug. 3rd. I almost missed this BIG #10 one because I wasn't thinking it would come so close to our normal anniversary. :o)

Now that they are coming at a slower pace I may have to find another reason... maybe a every 100 day date night. ;o)






Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY TENS!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com