Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen...

1. I was inspired to do the Thurdsday 13 from my friend Cheri.
2. I am totally re-loving and plan to buy the entire set of "The Electric Company."
3. My kids are mesmerized by the show.
4. I am mesmerized by the show. LOL!
5. My youngest, Ryan, is going in for a bone scan tomorrow.
6. He hasn't been able to walk on his left foot for 7 days now.
7. We have 98 days of school left for our 2007 year.
8. I'm started working on a 100 day challenge 2 days ago.
9. I wasn't quite ready do begin, but I have a tentative goal that we are working on.
10. I hope to share more about the "100 Day Challenge" and update every 10 days.
11. Today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday DAD!! Love you!
12. My parents are driving to Montana tomorrow to briefly visit some family.
13. And I saved the absolute best news of all for the end... my friend Cheri is moving to Montana and will be only 11 hours from us!

I know this is brief... but it's something!! Hope to blog more soon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com