2005!
Happy New Year!!!!!
It's 2005! We had a fairly quiet evening... my dad came over to help Mike build shelves in our storage room and my mom helped me shop for some shoes for the kiddos and then watched over all the little ones (including Cameron) for the evening while I worked on my homeschool stuff. Later my aunt Jayne & her kids and John & Wendy came over and we had pizza & cookies. Then we all went outside at midnight to watch the fireworks. The kids had noise-makers and slide whistles... Joshua did NOT like the fireworks and wanted to go inside, so he and I stood inside by the door peeking out at everyone. ;o)
I'm in my 9th month! I can't believe it. And we still have no name decided for a girl. Guess we better get on that.
Ok, I need some rest. I hope all of you are doing great and had a wonderful New Year's Eve.
by God's grace,




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home