The beginning of a new week…
So as some of you know, we start our new week on Saturday. We started back up school, I slacked for the past 2 weeks due to my morning sickness… but we are back on track!! Hooray!
We started out with “Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel”, discussed briefly the different sources of power. Moved on to some Bible, math, reading and writing practice.
I’m 10 weeks along now and beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel… morning sickness is now bearable, with only moments of it becoming really bad. And I find it really hard to complain about morning sickness as I have never actually thrown up and I know many other women who have had to be hospitalized just from morning sickness, so all in all I need to be thankful and remember that I’m quite blessed. :o)
Since Kaitlyn used the permanent blue Sharpie pen to put “graffiti” on her walls, we have been thinking of painting. So tonight Grandpa & Grandma showed up with a grand idea… G’pa watches kiddos and G’ma & I go to Home Depot and get some ideas! So many things… my mind is overcomplicating things to whole new levels! LOL! As we narrow down (and get a bit more realistic) the ideas I will share with you what we are hoping to do in the kids’ rooms.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home