Baby Update...
I had my 13 week check up today, baby is doing great! Got to hear the heart beat!! It was in the 150's! Mike was able to come and was able to hear it too. :o) I'm measuring about 14.4 weeks, so just a touch ahead of schedule but that will probably even out later on as usual.
I met with my midwife's new assistant, her name is Jane and she is a doula/masseuse!! Yay! She trains a new midwifery recruit every couple of years or so. I have loved every one so far (been through 3 different ones). Her last assistant was at the house today and I was able to see her again, she is now a certified naturopathic doctor and she was able to give me some advice regarding the leg and the ongoing fevers I keep having.
All in all, it was a good appointment and all the tests/labs have checked out normal. :o)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home