
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
| CURRENT MOON lunar phases |
Family & Friends
- Melissa
- Cheri
- Tina
- Marie
- Jon Courson
- Koinonia House
- No Greater Joy
- Blue Letter Bible
- Titus 2
- Titus Two
- Raising Godly Tomatoes
- Preschoolers and Peace
- Ambleside Online
- Old Fashioned Education
- Simply Charlotte Mason
- Learn to Read at Starfall
- Math Trainer
- MEP Free Math Curriculum
- Calvary Chapel Bible Curriculum
- Learning Page
- School @ Home
- Brightly Beaming
- A little funny...
- Cooking links...
- Melissa's Bridal Shower!
- The Burts in Thailand...
- FREE printable book on the Presidents!
- Jelly Bean Poem
- First time out bowling...
- Kaitlyn & Joshua's Birthday Party @ Jump Planet!!
- Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Thirty-five...
- Name: Alicia
- Location: Washington, United States
General Links
Homeschool Links
Previous Posts
About Me
I'm 36, married to my best friend... Mike, whom I met when I was 14 years old! I have 5 kiddos: Jordan (1997), Kaitlyn (2000), Joshua (2003), Ryan (2005) and Anika born 7/26/08!!!.



2 Comments:
Super cute! Thanks♥
Do you know who took the picture in the middle of this collage with Brian and I in the sun? I have been looking EVERYWHERE and cant seem to find it, not even on your flickr page? I want it for this book...if you could help I would appreciate it.
Thanks!
Post a Comment
<< Home