The First Assessment
As a homeschooling momma in Washington, one thing that we must do yearly after a child turns eight is to have them tested. We had Jordan's FIRST annual assessment done yesterday. I was a touch worried, anxious and very eager to hear what the lady would tell us about my skills in teaching my son so far.
I am so relieved, encouraged and excited to tell you that Jordan is ABOVE his grade level!!! Technically he would have just started 3rd grade this September if he was in public/private school, but we start school in January (not September) so he is almost finished with 3rd grade and will be starting 4th in about 2-3 months.
Basically his skill levels are anywhere from 4-7th grade in the different tests/scoring. And I know we can do so much better - that's the exciting part, we have skipped so much this past few months due to my injury... so we still have a lot of catch up to do. I thank God for such a positive report and feel revived in our journey. What a blessing!!



1 Comments:
That is so great, congratulations and hats off to you!
Post a Comment
<< Home