Stitches are out!!!
The doctor took the stitches out today, also had another x-ray done... this time my ankle. The ankle has no evidence of any broken bones or factures. So that is good. There may be some tissue damage, but we can address that later if I'm still having trouble with the knee/ankle.
It's a bit more painful at the moment, but I'm told that it should feel better soon since the stitches are pulling on the skin anymore.
I do have nerve damage to a small extent. Can't feel my leg from the cut down towards my ankle. That may or may not ever heal.
I'm having trouble walking as my ankle/knee are bothering me, but I will keep trying. Swelling in my foot may remain for months as I was told the cut has disrupted my lymphatic system and so the fluid can't get back out of my foot. Movement should help and if it gets really bad then I will elevate.



1 Comments:
Your leg is looking better! (Hard to believe that is better ;)
I hope the pain starts to get better too.
Your kiddos were very excited to meet Bob today, pretty cute. I hope it is not too hard to be away from them but your quick recovery is most important.
Post a Comment
<< Home