Friday, November 24, 2006

Airborne, Turkey, Vitamin C, Mashed Potatoes, etc...

The day after Thanksgiving and we are loving the left-overs, but not the illnesses... I have some sort of laryngitis, Katie has an ear infection AND a blister on her ear drum (never heard of that before), Mike has a headache and earache too. I'm loading the boys up on airborne, vitamin C & lots of prayer today in hopes that they will be ok and not get this stuff.

I get my stiches out from the appendectomy on Monday, they will also check the leg wound and clean it up if neccesary.

Then begins the Christmas/Birthday season...
~Jordan turns 9 on the 12th
~My nephew Cameron turns 4 on the 15th
~Mike's mom, sue, is turning 60 on the 16th
~Mike is turning 35 on the 17th

I'm looking forward to this last month of the year. Hoping it will be positive, productive, and progressive!! We are going to take this month off from the Ambleside curriculum and just do some basics while focusing on God and learning about Him in different ways.

Before I end this I wanted to bring to your attention something very important... A couple of old friends from our church just had some scary news this past week about their little boy, please visit their site and keep them in your prayers. Thank you!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Your thanksgiving was awesome as always, thanks so much to you and Mike :)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com