Friday, November 10, 2006

Autumn Update/Ticker Obsession (10/11/2006)...

Well my leg is taking it's time healing, an infection set in and hasn't wanted to leave, despite the 4 different antibiotics. I just had my weekly check up/wound cleaning and we think it is looking better! I should find out in the next 2 weeks if the infection is gone or not, still have to finish off this last batch and then get it re-cultured. I do still have a low-grade fever, but overall I'm feeling better this week! They told me today that I probably have another 2 months of weekly dr. visits and possible physical therapy. We will then (after the wound closes up) look into the knee and ankle issues.

Everyone is really enjoying the new curriculum and I'm looking forward to the rest of this school year. We normally quit mid-November and then pick back up in January, but I think we will just keep plugging along and only take time off as we need it.

I just got word that my brother & fiance Melissa just decided on a new date for the wedding! So excited to see them tie the knot in May of 2007!! Congratulations you guys!!!!
























Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

You are so sweet, thank you. Love the tickers but the Christmas one just about gave me a panic attack! At least we will finally get together for sure ;)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com