Friday, April 22, 2005

Seen here and there...

How many hours of sleep do you get in a day?
Depends... 5-8 hours... lately I've been going to bed at the same time as Mike, which is 4am!! Trying to change that to 11pm… since we are moving to a more normal schedule in May, my new goal will be to wake up around 7am.

How often do you bath your baby/kids?
Since they all have dry/eczema skin, we do baths only when needed… about every other day. Mike took Jordan to the dr. this week and was told that we cannot do playtime in the bath anymore… the water aggravates the eczema and so baths must be quick and business like. The kids are devastated.

How often do you do laundry? How many loads a week?
Laundry MUST be done daily… I average about 2 loads a day. I have a Fisher & Paykel washer/dryer, so one load takes only about an hour to wash AND dry. So about 14 loads a week, give or take a few.

How often do you clean out your car?
Umm… I’d like to say weekly, but maybe monthly? We don’t eat in the car, but the kids always have to take toys whenever we go anywhere, so there’s always something left behind. The windows at this moment are hideous… during the summer we wash the van about every other week.

How often do you and your husband get out of the house for a date?
Not sure… my parents and Mike’s mom offer to babysit on all birthdays and whenever we need it. I’m guessing that we have been out about once a month this past year?? Now that we have 4 kiddos I’m sure we will go out less.

How often do you grocery shop?
Every week. I go to Albertson’s every Sunday or Monday, then hit up Trader Joe’s and Costco about every other week.

How often do you go out to eat?
Too much. We hit up McDonalds about every week if not twice. If I’m having a really bad week we may eat out 3 times.

How many diapers a day do you go through?
Depends… Joshua is going through some self-taught potty training… so there are days where we go through only a couple of Josh’s diapers and about 8+ diapers with Ryan.

How often do you clean your house?
Daily... I try to have things looking decent by the time Mike arrives home. For all the deep cleaning, well I'd like to say weekly... but it's more like monthly or right before a birthday/event. ;o)

What are your favorite household cleaning products?
Mr. Clean magic eraser, Clorox wipes, Clorox toilet bowl cleaner w/ bleach, 409 or some other cleaner with a fruity or spring smell.

How often do you watch television?
I record just about everything… we rarely watch anything at the regular time. Right now on the DVR I have: Little House on the Prairie (the new Disney one), Extreme Makeover Home Edition (LOVE this show), In a Fix, Sesame Street, Peep, etc.

How often do you have alone time?
Every night. The kiddos go down between 11-12am and I stay up anywhere from 2-4am. I clean, read, watch a movie/TV or work on e-mails/blog. This should be changing… in a few weeks it should hopefully look like this: Kids go down around 9pm, I then have alone time until 11pm.




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

No... I don't get enough sleep and my kids could tell you... I get irritable and my patience grows thin.

And I get up anywhere between 10-11am. It depends on when the kids wake up. ;o)

Changing this night-owl habit is gonna be HARD, but it MUST be done!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com