Iced White Chocolate Coffee...
I have never been a fan of coffee, I would usually have a Coca~Cola in the morning for my "caffeine fix", until... my mom introduced me to "Iced White Chocolate Coffee". I make it at home and it tastes just like it came from a local coffee stand!
Recipe:
1/4 cup of Victorian House Concentrated Coffee (purchased at Safeway or FredMeyers)
1/4 cup of Ghirardelli Sweet Ground White Chocolate (purchased at Costco)
1 cup of crushed ice
8oz. (?) of milk (non-fat would be a good choice) ;o)
You have to heat the coffee first in a pan (on low), add the white chocolate until well blended. Pour over ice and add the milk. YUM!!!!!!!!!!! I have heard that some will use a shot of raspberry (or the like) beverage syrup to give it a fun extra punch.
This is very good and very addicting... try to use it only for special occasions!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home