Friday, December 10, 2004

Midwife Update...

I got to see my midwife today for my 32 week appointment. I am now seeing her every 2 weeks! Next appt. is Dec. 23rd. Baby's heartbeat was in the 140's. Baby would NOT stop moving and so it took a LONG time to get the heartbeat stats. We believe baby is in the breech position, so I will have to keep an eye on that and perhaps begin some baby-turning techniques. Although it IS early, so I'm not concerned... yet. ;o) Joshua was in the breech position up until week 37. Some say that if mommy is stressed, baby will stay in the breech position to be closer to mom to bring her comfort. :o) Cute for now, but soon I will have to convince the little one to TURN!

We have a tree with lights on! No decorations yet, but that will happen tomorrow. Lights are up on the house and Mike surprised me with 2 wreaths for our front doors (we have double doors). "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." :o)

In God's grace,
Alicia



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com