It's been a while...
We made it through all the events, even with the stomach flu hitting us. I will share some pictures later.
I had my midwife appt. on the 23rd and baby is still breech. I have a bunch of techniques I need to try out this next week to get baby to turn. I'm about week 34/35 and so I still have some time.
Only a week left to get our first day of school ready to go! My goal is to have all the prep work for the entire first Quarter done by then... but I don't know if I'm gonna make it.
I have a lot to get done tonight so I should get off the computer, but I wanted to let you all know that we are alive & well. I hope to do some more & better updating later with pictures. :o)
in God's grace,
Alicia




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home