Dinosaurs of Darkness...
So today we were able to visit the Burke Museum and Jordan was able to show Dad the "Dinosaurs of Darkness". We saw the exhibit back in June I think, but Mike was unable to go with us. Grammy Sue was able to join us and we all had a good time, I even ended up seeing a few more things than I did last time. I did have a bad headache, but that didn't put to big of a damper on things.
We then rushed home to get ready for the Big Family BBQ! Mike made ribs, hamburger, home-made onion rings and guacamole! I made brownies (with choc. chips), pasta salad and bean dip, then got the snack stuff out. We ended up having so much food... Ambrosia salad and corn on the cob, two 24-hour salads, potato salad, chips, cookies, watermelon, and so on. :o)
Now I'm tired and my headache is still there... so I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is the Reptile Zoo and perhaps a park. I will try to update then.
by God's grace,
Alicia



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home