Tuesday, August 03, 2004

8/18 Years!

Today is my 8th wedding anniversary! I met hubby 18 years ago this summer... I was 14. I can't believe this much time has gone by, it doesn't seem that long... yet at the same time it is hard for me to remember times when Mike was NOT in my life. :o)

With the help of all the grandparents, we got to take off today at about 3pm and got home around 10:30pm. We took our time and had lunch at Little Chinooks, then moved onto the movies: we saw The Bourne Supremacy - which was VERY good I even think it's better than Bond movies (GASP! I know...). We took a trip down memory lane and drove through Ballard/Golden Gardens and then had a late dinner at the Berkshire. Wonderful day! :o)

Now, we have to go get ready for our day trip tomorrow... NW Trek!

by God's grace,
Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com