Monday, June 21, 2004

20 things about me, from a pregnancy msg. board I'm on...

1. Name,DH,Age,and children- Alicia (32), Mike (32), Jordan (6), ~i~ Karina 3/8/99, ~i~ Bennett 5/6/99, Kaitlyn (4), Joshua (1) and Baby (EDD 2/5/2005)!

2. Where you live? WA

3. How long you have been with DH/SO? Best friends for 18 years, married for 8.

4. Did you go to College if so, your major? Yes, I did a little college… no major though.

5. Do you work or stay home? Stay at home and homeschool.

6. Have any pets? 1 cat.

7. Favorite color? Brick Red

8. Favorite Food? Ethiopian

9. Favorite drink? Coca~Cola

10. Ideal vacation? My whole family (extended too) in a huge mansion like cabin, lots of fun, family and food.

11. Favorite flower? Carnation

12. Natural labor vs DRUGS!!? Natural at Home birth.

13. What kind of car do you drive? Minivan

14. Night owl or early bird? Night owl… on hubby’s schedule so kids are up until 12am, dad puts them to bed and then we go to bed around 2am.

15. Hobbies? WISH I could get some scrapbooking in… I have the supplies, but haven’t started yet. And reading or surfing web.

16. Last book read? Homeschooling with a Meek & Quiet spirit by Teri Maxwell

17. Last thing you ate? A slice of pepperoni pizza

18. Were you trying to Conceive? Not actively TRYING… but hoping.

19. If you had a million dollars what would you do first? Pay off debts, Pay off my close relatives’ debts, Put some away for each of the kiddos and take a vacation with everybody… to that mansion like cabin. :o)

20. If you could have your ideal job what would it be? I have it! I have always wanted to be a wife and a mother. It is the hardest job I have ever had, but the most rewarding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com