May 5th...
Let's see... today is:
* National Prayer Day
* Cinco de Mayo
* Ryan is 3-months old
* Movie night @ Grandpa & Grandma's house (Incredibles)
* Vacation day for Mike (helping me prep for Mother's day)
* Jordan's FIRST haircut from dad
The hair cut was going great... until... Mike took the buzzers to Jordan's head without the guard on. And so the nice haircut turned into a marine style buzzcut. It's OK, but Jordan isn't very happy about it... or I should say he was VERY upset until he saw Robby's picture. When he saw how cool Robby looked... well... all was ok. ;o)
Ryan is cooing, loves music, squirms all over and looks like he may be rolling over soon. I will post pictures later. Off we go to get Mother's Day supplies.



1 Comments:
How is it possible that he is 3 months already? Wow. We had taco bell in celebration of Cinco de Mayo...lol, I had PLANNED to do up some recipes from Family Fun but Donald's schedule kinda messed up those plans. I can't wait to see pictures of your Mother's Day stuff. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home