Friday, May 06, 2005

Created to be his help meet...

I just cannot tell you all how much I LOVE this book. It is one of those "life-changing" books. A bitter-sweet... convicting & refreshing book. I don't have the time to post my comments on it right now, but I can give you some links to a few bloggers who write weekly on 2 chapters at a time. I believe that they are on chapters 11 & 12 now. There's still a good 8 or more chapters left.
Here are the links:
Jenna of Proletarian
Molly of My Three Pennies
Kristen of Walking Circumspectly
Karen of Roses and Tea x 2
Sal of Stand Up and Walk



You can find the book at No Greater Joy. They have chapter 8 online, it is called: Three Kinds of Men.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com