Saturday, February 19, 2005

Two Weeks Old!

Ryan is two weeks old already! I can't believe it. Mike went back to work yesterday and so today was my 2nd day alone with the kiddos... we decided to take our first trip out and hit up the business Costco Ctr. I survived! :o) I have to say that I *LOVE* the business Costco, all the necessities and none of the fluff. Because there's no "fun" stuff, the amount of people is MUCH less and the lines move quickly (even for a Saturday). And you spend less $$ because you don't get suckered into buying "extras".

It's nap time here for Josh & Ryan. Jordan & Katie are cleaning up their toys and I am taking a quick break to update the blog.

Ok, now that I have let you all know that I'm alive & well... I have to run and get cleaning while I have a minute to do so.

by God's grace,
Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com