New Week...
This next school week will be filled with info. about the letter Aa & Pp, the number 4, the color orange, Armadillos, Acorns, Autumn, Ambulances, Airplanes, Pumpkins, a field trip to a cool Pumpkin Patch, more on the Bible character Daniel, we will keep watching Mt. St. Helens to see the lava & glacier it is forming... what else... Arizona. :o) Oh and we have some presidential books to look over: America Votes - How Our President Is Elected; Presidential Elections and Other Cool Facts; The Story of the White House; and If I Were President.
I had my midwife appt. yesterday and that went well. My midwife is off to Fiji today for 2 weeks to open up a medical clinic on a local island there. We spent most of the hour talking about that, but did all the check up stuff too... was able to hear baby's heart beat with the stethoscope. :o)
Mike and I had our 2nd Prayer Class tonight and that went really well, the kids stayed with G'pa & G'ma from about 4:30pm till 10pm. They had a blast and kept the G'parents busy. :o) Jordan was able to remove about 6 hideous spiders from their house and now they are here with ME. So we are now up to about 11 spiders. I'm about to go find a place outside that he can keep them... right now they are in little jars in a big shoe box on my KITCHEN COUNTER. So not good.
I'm off to get school stuff squared away. Good night!
in God's grace,
Alicia



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home