January Happenings...
It's been a while since I've updated info. on here... so I will try to do a quick run down:
We just finished off our first week of school and so far things are going OK!
Jordan is doing all the basics for 3rd grade, learning about cursive writing, Maine, Mexico and Kansas this month. Katie is working on counting/writing numbers 1-99, simple addition & subtraction, intro to measuring, etc. Josh is working on preschool basics such as colors, shapes, and such. Ryan is slowly learning to walk, and he took 4 steps last night!
I'm also working on a few things this month:
Cheri and I are trying to read a book per month and so for January we are reading "A Wife after God's own heart" by Elizabeth George. Finally getting around to doing my one-by-one study of vaccinations and putting that info in writing, this month is on Hepatitis B.
We just finished off our first week of school and so far things are going OK!
Jordan is doing all the basics for 3rd grade, learning about cursive writing, Maine, Mexico and Kansas this month. Katie is working on counting/writing numbers 1-99, simple addition & subtraction, intro to measuring, etc. Josh is working on preschool basics such as colors, shapes, and such. Ryan is slowly learning to walk, and he took 4 steps last night!
I'm also working on a few things this month:
Cheri and I are trying to read a book per month and so for January we are reading "A Wife after God's own heart" by Elizabeth George. Finally getting around to doing my one-by-one study of vaccinations and putting that info in writing, this month is on Hepatitis B.
We lost a frog about a week ago. Not sure exactly why, but we are keeping an eye on the other remaining 3 froggies - who appear to be fine.
Today is my brother-in-law's birthday... Happy 30th Birthday Dan!
Tomorrow is the big playoff game for the Seahawks!
Today is my brother-in-law's birthday... Happy 30th Birthday Dan!
Tomorrow is the big playoff game for the Seahawks!


In just 15 days my baby will turn ONE year old. ***sigh*** Where DOES the time go???
I hope to write again before February!! ;o)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home