Buddy (1993-2005)

Our cat of 12 years was laid to rest today. He wasn't eating and was drooling all over, when the x-ray was done we could see this HUGE tumor in his throat that had burst. The poor thing was miserable. The kids are OK, we had a good cry and then cleaned up his stuff.
My son Jordan, who took it the worst out of the kids, told me later (as he spotted me crying) that it's been three hours or so since he died and I should be over it by now?!?!?! LOL! This is the SAME boy that was crying hysterically and extrememly upset just a few hours earlier. Maybe that's the way to do it... go insane with screaming & crying & wailing and then be OVER it. ;o) I think I stick to my way.



1 Comments:
So sorry Alicia. Losing a pet is never easy.
Post a Comment
<< Home