Saturday, May 21, 2005

Two little angels...

It's on my mind tonight because I can't sleep and was browsing the boards at WAH, when I came across the "WAH angels" section... so I thought I'd post a little tidbit that some of you may not know.

Karina Oni Taylor
Date of Loss: March 8, 1999

We picked out this name because of it's meaning. Karina means "Dear Little One" and Oni means "Born on Holy Ground". We lost this little one during the first trimester, I was 7 weeks pregnant and the day the Lord allowed this precious child to go home was also my birthday. This turned out to be a blessing, as I had family & friends calling that normally wouldn't. They offered alot of support that I really needed.

Bennett Dominick Taylor
Date of Loss: May 6, 1999

I had the joy of being pregnant with this child for 2 short weeks. This was my second miscarriage. We picked this name because it means...

Bennett=Little Blessed One.

Dominick=Belonging to God.

Bennett Dominick is truly blessed to be standing in the presence of our Maker, Lord and Savior. I look forward to meeting my two children Karina & Bennett.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com