Friday, March 11, 2005

Busy month...

We have a lot going on this month! Trying to finish up Winter Quarter's school work before Spring Qtr. begins (March 22nd), my b-day was the 8th, then Katie's will be on the 14th, Joshua's b-day is the 20th, and then Easter is the 27th! We also are in the process of getting Katie's room put together, since she turns 5 this month we decided to get her a BIG girl bed (she was in a toddler size one) and fix up the room a bit.

So basically I have very little time for anything. Which is why this blog is not getting any attention. Now... I have to run and do about 5 loads of laundry, help Jordan finish up Language Arts, clean up the house, get some decorations for Katie's party, work on announcements and somehow nurse the baby about every 2-3 hours. ;o)

Off I go!!!

only by God's grace,
Alicia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home














free hit counter
God's grace is stronger than the pull of sin! www.settingcaptivesfree.com